This church was one of the early building sites of Caseville. It has a rich collection of stained glass. One window in particular, which was originally on an exterior wall of the church, but now is fully enclosed due to further construction, dates back to 1874 when the church was built. This circular stained glass window, with six circular offshoots, has graced the wall of the church for more than 130 years. Other windows of significance are dated April, 3, 1947. These windows are from the Klein Art Glass Studio of Saginaw. Other windows were made by a company out of New York City named McFadden & Reed. Records indicate these are the first windows made by Klein Art Glass Studio, and McFadden & Reed, to be registered with the Michigan State University Museum.