Vintage Gas Pump Kilmanagh, Michigan

Vintage Gas Pump Kilmanagh, Michigan

Kilmanagh was first called Thompson's Corners, for Francis Thompson, an Irish homesteader who arrived in 1861. The name Kilmanagh was first used to describe the nearby Shebeon Creek, which would overflow each spring. A picture of natural decay. This gas pump in front of a long closed general store. 


0 comments

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published